Frances Tagg MA
Counselling & Psychotherapy in Stourbridge & Birmingham (Moseley)
How can Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy help?
- By feeling seen, heard and accepted as all of who we are
- By teaching us to access our inner strengths so that we can take risks which encourage growth and change
- By learning how we have been limited in our potential and well-being through our history
- By releasing our Will from repetitive cycles
- By expanding our awareness and making new choices
- By healing feelings of inadequacy and powerlessness
- By owning difficult aspects of ourselves, our projections and assumptions
- By helping us improve our relationship skills
- By discovering what holds purpose, meaning and value in our lives
- By developing compassion for ourselves and others
The most important aspect is finding a therapist with whom you feel you can work and develop a trusting relationship.
What does it involve?
Sessions are weekly unless otherwise agreed.
I charge between £45 and £65 per session. I do this in an attempt to include those who are less well off as well as those who receive average and above average incomes. I am always happy to discuss fees.
A written contract including confidentiality, scheduling, fees and cancellation policies will be discussed and given to you as part of the first session.
‘In a dark time the eye begins to see’ –
I work at:
Elysia Therapy Centre,
52 Bowling Green Road,
Birmingham Buddhist Centre
11 Park Road,
Birmingham Buddhist Centre,11 Park Road, Moseley, B13 8AB
Elysia Therapy Centre,, Bowling Green Rd, Stourbridge DY8 3RZ, UK
Telephone: 01384 827682
Mobile: 07906 910728